Sri. Prasanta Kumar Pal
Qualification: M.A.(J.U.),M.Phil (C.U.)
Designation: Assistant professor
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teaching in the Department of History Gokhale Memorial College as assistant professor from 18th july, 2014 till date.
- Taught as Govt. approved part-time lecturer in the Depertment of History, Hooghly Mohsin College from 19th July, 2010 to 14th July, 2014.
Area of Interest:
- Urban History,Local History, Socio-cultural History of Ninteenth Century Bengal, History of Medicine in Bengal.
- Awarded MPhil in history from Calcutta University for the topic entitled: "শহর চুঁচুড়ার সামাজিক ও সাংস্কৃতিক রূপরেখা(১৮৩৩খ্রীঃ-১৯০০খ্রীঃ)"
- Pursuing PhD from Calcutta University on the topic: Changing Face of Hooghly (1600th - 1900th Century)