Dr. Srabanti Mukhopadhyay
Qualification: M.A, B.Ed, MPhil, Ph.D
Designation: Assistant Professor
Email ID: email@example.com
- Educational Technology;
- Non-formal Education
- 16 Years
Area of Interest:
- Education of the Disadvantaged group of the society, Teacher Education, Women Education, Educational Technology, Psychology of Adjustment etc.
- 'A survey on the attitude of school teachers towards the changes in secondary school administration under West Bengal Board of Secondary Education' published in Anwesa Volume-6, April, 2011, p. 89-93, ISSN- 0973-5895.
- 'A study on the secondary school teachers' towards changes in the curriculum' published in 'Sikshachintan, Volume-5, August, 2011, p. 179-183, ISSN- 0973-5461.
- 'A study to see the concern of secondary school teachers for quality education at the secondary level' published in 'Education: Thinking through quality parameters', 2012, p. 159-165, ISBN- 978-81-87891-46-8.
- 'Attitude and expectations of modern society towards women' published in 'Women empowerment in education', 2013, p. 102-107, ISBN- 978-81-92744-4-
- 'Importance of peace education in the era of globalization' published in Peace education present and future 2013, p- 70-75, ISBN- 978-81-0927386-0-4. Editors: Selvin, S, Satha, K, Sokar, P. , Victorious Publishers (India).
- 'A study on Mid-day meal scheme in Indian school' published in Academia: GMGC, Volume-1, Issue- 1, 2014-15, p. 200-205, ISSN- 2348-7054.
- 'A study on the higher education of tribal women in India' published in 'Higher Education in India' August, 2014, Editors: Dr. Bhim Chandra Mondal & Dr. Birbal Saha, p. 53-64, ISBN- 978-81-927386-2-8.
- 'Educational status of Scheduled Tribes Women in India' published in Journal of Knowledge, Volume-2, No-6, December-2014, p.146-155, ISSN: 2321-791X.
- 'Technophobic Teachers - A Problem of Modern Education' published in 'Journal of Educational Thoughts, Volume-1, No-4, December-2014, p. 61-67, ISSN: 2348-1714.
- 'A study on Attitude and opinion of Teachers of Urban and Rural Schools Regarding Teacher-Student Relationship' published in Contemporary Issues in Education, 2015, Editors: Dr. P. Tripathy & Pinaki Roy, p. 436-442, ISBN- 978-93-82420-78-1.
- "Attitude of the students towards co-curricular activities as instrument of peace education - a case study' published in Journal for Educational research perspectives 2015, Editor: Prof. Kamal Chattapadhyay, p. 312-316, ISBN- 978-93-84472-08-5.
- 'A case study on the using pattern of social networking and their impact on college student' published in Journal of Knowledge, Volume-4, No-11, March 2016, p. 31-41. ISSN: 2321-791X.
- 'Attitude of female under graduate students towards usefulness of Skype in education: A case study', published in Academia: GMGC, Volume-3, 2016, p. 99 -105, ISSN- 2348-7054.
- 'The using pattern of social networking sites and their impact on under graduate students: A case study' published in Education in the 21st Century - The Indian Perspective. Editors: Ritwika Laskar, Amitabh Roy. 2016, ISBN 978-93-82623-73-1, p- 93-103
- 'Attitude of the students towards noise pollution, published in Journal of Educational Thoughts, Volume-4, No. 13, March - 2017, p. 65-71, ISSN- 2348-1714.
- 'Smartphone: Habit or Addiction?' published in Academia: GMGC, Volume-4, 2017, p. 75-82, ISSN- 2348-7054.
Recent Paper presentation at the Seminars:
- Presentation of 'A comparative study on social outlook towards women empowerment' given on U.G.C. sponsored State Level Seminar, 'Emerging Trends in Contemporary Education: Implications for 21st Century' organised by Uluberia College, Howrah on 9th April, 2010.
- Presentation of 'Views of Male and Female Secondary School Teachers Regarding the Existing Curriculum under West Bengal Board Of Secondary Education' given on NUEPA sponsored National Seminar, 'Policies Adopted and Practices by the Boards of Secondary Education on Various Issues: Affiliation, Admission, Recruitment, Curriculum and Examination' organised by Department of Education, University of Gaur Banga, West Bengal on 9th and 10th December, 2010.
- Presentation of 'A study to see the concern of secondary school teachers for quality education at the secondary level', given on U.G.C. sponsored National Seminar, 'Perspectives of Quality Management in Education' organised by Surendranath College for Women, Kolkata in collaboration with AIAER WB Chapter on 2nd and 3rd December, 2011.
- Presentation of 'Importance of peace education in the era of globalization', given on U.G.C. sponsored National Seminar, 'Peace Education' organised by Sponsored Teachers' Training College, Purulia in collaboration with Department of Education, Sidho-Kanha-Birsa University, Purulia on 12th and 13th April, 2013.
- Presentation of 'Aurobindo's Educational Philosophy and Communal Harmony in India', given on U.G.C. sponsored National Seminar, 'Communal Harmony and Sri Aurobindo's Vision of South Asia' organised by Departments of Education and English, Bamanpukur Humayun Kabir Mahavidyalaya, North 24 Parganas in collaboration with Institute of Integral Yoga Psychology (Auroshakti Foundation), Kolkata on 2nd & 3rd August, 2013.
- Presentation of 'Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan, Peace and Modern World' given on National Seminar, 'The Legacy of Radhakrishnan: Representing India in the New Global Order' organised by Vinaya Bhavana (Institute of Education), Visva-Bharati, Santiniketan, West Bengal on 5th and 6th September, 2013.
- Presentation of 'Attitude and expectations of modern society towards women' given on International Conference, 'Women Empowerment: Global Perspective' organised by EAST, Palayamkottai, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu on 27th and 28th September, 2013.
- Presentation of 'Significance of Swami Vivekananda's man making education in the era of value erosion' given on U.G.C. sponsored National Seminar, 'Swami Vivekananda's Views on Education: Dimensions and Modern Day Relevance' organised by Department of Education, Susil Kar College, Champahati, South 24 Parganas in collaboration with Department of Education, Gokhale Memorial Girls' College, Kolkata on 10th and 11th January, 2014.
- Presentation of 'Attitude of the students towards co-curricular activities as instrument of peace education - a case study' given on International Seminar, 'Different perspectives of Education in Modern Society' organised by JRSET College of Education in collaboration with JRSET College of Law, Chakdaha Vidyasagar PTT College & St. Xavier's Institution on 21st and 22nd February, 2015.
- Presentation of 'The using pattern of social networking sites and their impact on college student: A case study' given on ICSSR sponsored State level seminar, "Recent trends and challenges in education" organized by Department of Education, Alipurduar Mahila Mahavidyalaya on 9th October, 2015.
- 'Information and Communication Technology (ICT) and Education with special reference to Smartphone' at Deshbandhu College for Girls' on 22.11.2017.
- 'Role of Smartphone and Social Networking
Sites in Education' at Narasingha Dutt College
on 20.12. 2017