Instructions to Students
Off-line Submission of Answer Scripts
Any student who wants to submit the answer scripts offline,
must communicate with the Department first.
If she does not have the phone number of any teacher of the
Department, she might call 033-2223 3020, before leaving for the
Accessing the Right Question Paper
The link for Question Papers would be on the College
Website. Click on the specific subjects to view/download question
papers in PDF format. Students will also receive question papers
through Email. University links are also available for downloading
2 Answering the Question
- Students must write their answers in the A4 sheets only.
- The front page (Top Sheet) of the answer scripts must
contain the following:
Name of the Examination: BA/B.Sc.(Hons./Major/General)
Part III Examination, 2020
(Tick(√) on the right Course)
CU Registration No. of the Candidate:
CU Roll No. of the Candidate:
Name of the Subject:
Date of Examination:
- At the top of each page of answer script students
must write their
Registration Number, Name of the
Subject with Paper or Module (if, any), Date of Examination.
- Put appropriate page numbers at the bottom of each page.
Preparation for submission of answers
Note: Students must download any Scanner app. from Google Play
Store and use it for scanning each page of the answer script (after
giving the page nos.).
- At the end of 2 hrs. (12 noon-2 p.m.) after completing the
answers, the studentsí must scan each page of the answer script
and convert all the pages into a single PDF file, page
no. wise (including the Top Sheet as first page). The Answer PDF
file name must have registration no., subject code, paper no. (Eg.-->
your Reg.No.-BNGA-P5 ).
- For the subjects with modules for a particular paper, the
students should submit the answer scripts in separate PDF files,
module wise . In that case the file name must have
registration no., subject code, paper no. & module no. (Eg.-->
your Reg.No.-MTMA-P5-M10) .
- Total file-size (single PDF file for paper / more than one
PDF file in case of modules) should be less than 25 MB.
Submission of Answer Scripts:
- The submission of the answer scripts must be done within the
scheduled time i.e. 2.30pm.
- The ready answer PDF file is to be attached to the
E-mail after clicking on the 'REPLY' option of the corresponding
mail id through which the question papers are
- In case of non-receipt of a question mail, submissions can
be done in the corresponding mail id given in the website for
each subject paper.
Click on the subject paper email address link available in the
website & submit the answer script from there.
- Subject of the mail should contain the Registration No.,
Paper name & Module name (if, applicable) & date.
- SEND / SUBMIT the mail only after being completely sure &
after proper verification.
- If the mails are sent multiple times, then only the mail
sent for the first time with proper attachment will be
NOTE : If the students find any difficulty in downloading
question papers or uploading answer scripts, they must
immediately contact the Department over the phone.