(This is a three-year Honours Course. There are in all 8 papers of 100 marks each and have the following outcomes.)
Course Outcomes - Hindi Honours
PAPER-1 (According to 2016 revised
Prachin Aur Madhyakalin Hindi Kavya
CO1: Understanding and relating the philosophy of life of poet Vidyapati, Kabirdas,Surdas,Tulsidas, Rahim etc. through their writings.
Natak Niband Evam Anya Gadhya Vidhaye
- CO1: Understanding the struggle of women independence through the Drama "Dhruvswamini" by Jaishankar Prasad.
- CO2: Understanding the context of anti-war through the play "AndhaYug" by Dharamveer Bharti.
- CO3: Understanding the unsatisfactory life
of a dysfunctional middle- class women through
the play "AadheAdhure" written by Mohan Rakesh.
Hindi Sahitya Ka Itihas: Aadikal Madhya Kal Aur Aadhunik kal
- CO1: Description and importance of socio cultural and political condition of Aadikal, Bhaktikal and Adhunikal.
- CO2: Understanding the Hindi renaissance period along with the literary works of the writers of Bhartendu Yug, Dwiwedi Yug, Chayavadi and Pragativadi Yug.
Aadhunik Hindi Kavita
- CO1: Describing the philosophy of life with the works of Cchayavadi writers , Prasad, Pant, Niralaand Mahadevi Verma.
- CO2: Understanding the works of Dinkar through his nationalist poetry.
- CO3: Describing the poems of Agyeya, Nagarjun, Muktibodh in the context of their experience of life.
Sahitya Siddhant, Aadhunik Aalochana Tatha Bhartiya Sahitya
- CO1: Making a concept regarding Kavya Lakshnaa.
- CO2: The reasons behind creating Kavya.
- CO3: Understanding the basic concepts of Kavya, Rasaa, Rasvadi Acharyas, Sadharnikaran, Shabadh- shakti and Alankars.
- CO4: Understanding the concepts of Plato, Aristotle regarding poetry.
- CO5: Understanding the Marxist criticism.
Bhasha Vigyan, Hindi Bhasha Tatha Prayojan-mulak Hindi
- CO1: Understanding the different concepts of Hindi, Rajbhasha, Rastrabhasha, Srijnatmak Bhasha, Bolchalki Bhasha Adi.
- CO2: Understanding the concept of standard Hindi.
- CO3: Understanding the different amendments and rules regarding Hindi in the Constitution of India.
- CO4: Understanding the concepts regarding letter writing in official letter, memorandum, press release, notice, circular, tender, noting and drafting etc.
Hindi Kahani Tatha Upanyas
- CO1: Understanding the Hindi stories and novels with reference to Characters,Storyline, and Economic, Political and Social status of India.
Hindi Patrakarita, Jansanchar Madhyam Aur Media Lekhan
- CO1: Understanding the concepts of mass media, Hindi Unicode etc.
- CO2: Describing the development of Hindi journalism before and after independence.
- CO3:Understanding the concept of news, editorial works, film reviews, story and book reviews.
Hindi Honours - Program Outcome
- PO1: Understanding the relation between society and literature and ability to analyse the role played by Hindi literature in India in the past and the present.
- PO2:Developing the skill of writing official
letters in Prayojan-Mulak Hindi.
Hindi Honours - Program Specific Outcome
- PSO 1: Developing the philosophy of life inspired by the vision and works of eminent writers.
- PSO 2: Identifying the nature and character person through his person.
- PSO 3: Understanding the relation in Indian bhakti culture and social norms.
- PSO 4 : Attaining updated knowledge related to media techniques and computer skill.
- PSO 5 : Growing concepts regarding Rajbhasha Hindi and its applications in various fields.
- PSO 6 : Understanding different genres in Indian and Hindi literature and growing the skill of creative writing
Hindi General (Elective) Subject Course Outcome
Hindi Bhasha Aur Sahitya Ka Itihas: Aadhunik Kaal
CO: Understanding the origin of Hindi language and concept of history of Hindi literature
Madhyakaleen Hindi Kavya, Aadhunik Hindi Kavita
CO: Understanding the role played by Madhyakaleen and Aadhunik kaleen poets.
NatakAur Katha Sahitya, Nibandh Evam Anya GadhyaVidhaye
CO:Understanding the drama and essays written by modern Hindi writers.
Prayojanmulak Hindi Aur Media Lekhan
CO: Understanding the meaning, concept and importance of Prayojan mulak Hindi, translation, proof reading, acts of official language etc
HINDI MODERN INDIAN LANGUAGE (MIL) COURSE
(A compulsory alternative language subject)
CO: Describing the spirit of nationalism and nature love in poems, stories and
essays penned by eminent writers in Hindi.